Alternatives to this wiki
Yes - we know this solution is not perfect - its a temporary solution only.
The perfect solution
would replace vim.sf.net.
- automatically generate install instructions for vundle,pathogen,vamThus it would read the addon-info.json file I introduced for
simple dependency management
- would allow adding git urls to keep install and project description upto date by polling that git url - without duplicating the information in 3
places (vim.sf.net install section, README, doc/* files)
- allow searching code (thus keep a copy of all codes)
- provide a wiki which stores its content to git - while allowing toedit online.
- there would be a away to compile the wiki to vim help files, too.
- be aware about renamings
- your ideas here
- .. And probably some more items ..
Editing wikipedia by fs
Does anybody have experience with this?
Who wants to help
If you can/want to contribute then place your name and skills. (Editing,
programming, which language)?